See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions? Ask Questions
How i used eduladder as a good guide to share my notes
1)I uploaded my noted to google drive
Upload files and folders
If you have important files that you want to be able to access anywhere and anytime you sign in (including images and videos), you can upload them to Google Drive. To save time, upload a folder which will keep the original folder structure and upload all of the individual files within it.
There are two ways to upload files to Google Drive:
- Drag-and-drop files. If you’re using the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox, you can simply drag-and-drop files directly from your computer into Google Drive. You can even drag-and-drop files directly into folders or sub-folders.
- Upload files using Google Drive. Follow the steps below to select files to upload to Google Drive.
- Open drive.google.com.
- On the left, click New and select Upload Files... from the drop-down menu.
- Don't see New? You may be using the old version of Drive. Try clicking the upload icon and select Files... from the menu.
- Select the file you'd like to upload. To select multiple files, press Shift or Ctrl(PC)/Command(Mac) and click all the files to upload.
- You’ll see a box that shows the progress of your file upload. Click on the file name to open the file or close the box by clicking the X in the upper right corner.
There are three ways to upload folders to Google Drive:
- Drag-and-drop folders. If you’re using the latest version of Chrome, you can drag a folder from your desktop into Google Drive. The folder, all sub-folders, and files will begin uploading immediately.
- Upload folders through Google Drive (using Chrome). From Google Drive in Chrome, you can follow the steps below to upload a folder.
- Open drive.google.com.
- Click New and select Upload folder…. If you see "Enable folder upload" and you're using Chrome, you'll need to update Chrome to the latest version.
- Don't see New? You may be using the old version of Drive. Try clicking the upload icon and select Upload folder….
- Select one or more folders to upload. All files and sub-folders within that folder will also be uploaded.
- You’ll see a box that shows the progress of your folder upload. Click on the file name to open the file or close the box by clicking the X in the upper right corner.
- Upload folders through Google Drive (in a browser other than Chrome).
From Google Drive in browsers other than Chrome, you can use the
following steps to manually upload a folder. You will need to enable
folder upload in these browsers each time you visit your Google Drive.
This feature is only available in the classic version of Drive at this time:
- Enable Java in your browser.
- Confirm that Java is enabled by visiting the Java test page.
- Install the Java applet.
- Click the Upload button in Google Drive and install the Java Applet when prompted.
- A security dialog will open asking if you want to allow an applet to run. Install this applet. Note: The applet will be signed by Google Inc.
- Complete steps to upload a folder as you would in Chrome (outlined in the steps above).
And i made those notes to public then i copy paste those links to speaks so that every one is able and ease to download what ever they wanted.
2)How to create effective speaks and notes using eduladder
Refer this article:http://www.eduladder.com/viewnotes.php?notesid=1528&title=What%20is%20wysiwyg%20editor%20and%20why%20it%20is%20important%20to%20eduladder
You might like this video:here
Watch more videos from this user Here
Learn how to upload a video over here