We are building EduLadder(ELADR) - Protocol

The Eladr Protocol is a decentralized, security and efficiency enhanced Web3 noSQL database powered by IPFS as the data storage layer https://ipfs.io/, and the Cardano block chain as the rewards token platform, https://cardano.org/. It provides a JSON based, IPFS layer 2 solution for data indexing and retrieval in an 'append only' file system built with open source Node.js API libraries.

The ELADR token was designed to incentivize and reward community members as a proof of contribution. Token holders are also granted access to EduLadder.com premium features as well as associated ELADR token enabled apps.


Real Problems! Real Experts!

Join Our Telegram Channel !

The Eduladder is a community of students, teachers, and programmers. We help you to solve your academic and programming questions fast.
In eduladder you can Ask,Answer,Listen,Earn and Download Questions and Question papers.
Watch related videos of your favorite subject.
Connect with students from different parts of the world.
Apply or Post Jobs, Courses ,Internships and Volunteering opportunity. For FREE
See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions? Ask Questions

You are here:Open notes-->Anna-University-->CE2208-COMPUTER-AIDED-BUILDING-DRAWING


How to study this subject

At the end of this course the student should be able to draft on computer building drawings
(Plan, elevation and sectional views) in accordance with development and control rules
satisfying orientation and functional requirements for the following:
1. Buildings with load bearing walls (Flat and pitched roof) –
Including details of doors and windows 15
2. RCC framed structures 15
3. Industrial buildings – North light roof structures – Trusses 15
4. Perspective view of one and two storey buildings 15
1. Civil Engg. Drawing & House Planning – Varma B.P., Khanna publishers, Delhi
2. Building drawing & detailing – Balagopal & T.S. Prabhu, Spades Publishers, Calicut.
1. Building drawing – Shah.M.G., Tata McGraw-Hill,1992
2. Building planning & Drawing –Kumaraswamy N., Kameswara Rao A., Charotar
3. Shah, Kale and Patki, Building Drawing with integrated approach to built environment,
Tata McGraw-Hill.
Examination Guideline
30% of the end semester examination paper shall deal with planning, while the rest 70%
shall be based on the drafting skill

Official Notes

Add contents here

Notes from other sources

Add contents here

Model question papers

Add contents here

Previous year question papers

Add contents here

Useful links

Add contents here


You might like this video:Watch more here

Watch more videos from this user Here

Learn how to upload a video over here