The Eduladder is a community of students, teachers, and programmers. We help you to solve your academic and programming questions fast.
In eduladder you can Ask
and Download Questions
and Question papers.Watch related videos of your favorite subject.
Connect with students from different parts of the world. Apply
Jobs, Courses ,Internships and Volunteering opportunity. For FREE
See Our team
Wondering how we keep quality?
Got unsolved questions?
who gave birth to the best of the beings with his mind Dakshasyapitaram tana(MANDALA 3)
mandala 3 Hymn 27
पर वो वाजा अभिद्यवो हविष्मन्तो घर्ताच्या |
देवाञ जिगातिसुम्नयुः ||
ईळे अग्निं विपश्चितं गिरा यज्ञस्य साधनम |
शरुष्टीवानं धितावानम ||
अग्ने शकेम ते वयं यमं देवस्य वाजिनः |
अति दवेषांसि तरेम ||
समिध्यमानो अध्वरे.अग्निः पावक ईड्यः |
पर्थुपाजा अमर्त्यो घर्तनिर्णिक सवाहुतः |
अग्निर्यज्ञस्य हव्यवाट ||
तं सबाधो यतस्रुच इत्था धिया यज्ञवन्तः |
आ चक्रुरग्निमूतये ||
होता देवो अमर्त्यः पुरस्तादेति मायया |
विदथानि परचोदयन ||
वाजी वाजेषु धीयते.अध्वरेषु पर णीयते |
विप्रो यज्ञस्य साधनः ||
धिया चक्रे वरेण्यो भूतानां गर्भमा दधे |
दक्षस्यपितरं तना ||
नि तवा दधे वरेण्यं दक्षस्येळा सहस्क्र्त |
अग्ने सुदीतिमुशिजम ||
अग्निं यन्तुरमप्तुरं रतस्य योगे वनुषः |
विप्रा वाजैः समिन्धते ||
ऊर्जो नपातमध्वरे दीदिवांसमुप दयवि |
अग्निमीळे कविक्रतुम ||
ईळेन्यो नमस्यस्तिरस्तमांसि दर्शतः |
ए वर्षा ||
वर्षो अग्निः समिध्यते.अश्वो न देववाहनः |
तं हविष्मन्त ईळते ||
वर्षणं तवा वयं वर्षन वर्षणः समिधीमहि |
अग्ने दीद्यतं बर्हत ||
1. IN ladle dropping oil your food goes in oblation up to heaven,
Goes to the Gods in search of bliss.
2. Agni I laud, the Sage inspired, crowner of sacrifice through song,
Who listens and gives bounteous gifts.
3. O Agni, if we might obtain control of thee the potent God,
Then should we overcome our foes.
4. Kindled at sacrifices he is Agni, hallower, meet for praise,
With flame for hair: to him we seek.
5. Immortal Agni, shining far, enrobed with oil, well worshipped, bears
The gifts of sacrifice away.
6. The priests with ladles lifted up, worshipping here with holy thought,
Have brought this Agni for our aid.
7. Immortal, Sacrificer, God, with wondrous power he leads the way,
Urging the great assembly on.
8. Strong, he is set on deeds of strength. In sacrifices led in front,
As Singer he completes the rite.
9. Excellent, he was made by thought. The Germ of beings have I gained,
Yea, and die Sire of active strength.
10. Thee have I stablished, Excellent, O strengthened by the sage's prayer,
Thee, Agni, longing, nobly bright.
11. Agni, the swift and active One, singers, at time of sacrifice,
Eagerly kindle with their food.
12. Agni the Son of Strength who shines up to the heaven in solemn rites,
The wise of heart, I glorify.
13. Meet to be lauded and adored, showing in beauty through the dark,
Agni, the Strong, is kindled well.
14. Agni is kindled as a bull, like a horse bearer of the Gods:
Men with oblations worship him.
15. Thee will we kindle as a bull, we who are Bulls ourselves, O Bull.
Thee, Agni, shining mightily.
We made eduladder by keeping the ideology of building a supermarket of all the educational material available under one roof. We are doing it with the help of individual contributors like you, interns and employees. So the resources you are looking for can be easily available and accessible also with the freedom of remix reuse and reshare our content under the terms of creative commons license with attribution required close.You can also contribute to our vision of "Helping student to pass any exams" with these. Answer a question: You can answer the questions not yet answered in eduladder.How to answer a question Career: Work or do your internship with us.Work with us Create a video: You can teach anything and everything each video should be less than five minutes should cover the idea less than five min.How to upload a video on eduladder